Your Ads Here

Search This Blog

items



Kirim

What is Oneplus 8 Pro bringing to us?






Today we are going to do some writing about Oneplus 8 Pro.



 Oneplus is one of the most renowned Chinese companies. Oneplus has gained a lot of popularity in the market in a very short time. Oneplus has successfully marketed every phone and introduced itself as a business success. Oneplus is one of the best in this year.






I would like to say at the beginning about the body of this phone, it has been reported that Oneplus 8 Pro will be used in two places at the back and glass body. This will make the phone more premium to me. This phone will use the Six Point Five-inch Full HD display. This phone will be used with 128 refresh rate and will also have in-display fingerprint sensor. Protection of Corning Gorilla Glass Six has been used in the front and back.








Now I want to talk about the processor on this phone.




Qualcomm processor has been used by Snapdragon 855. It is one of the flagship level processors inside. Oneplus 8 Pro is expected to hit the market in January to April. We all want to use OnePlus's phone. It is not possible to say when I can use by now. However, we all know how good the UI is, though Oneplus 8 Pro is a new phone coming to us. Gaming Performance Camera performance is remarkable in one word.




When we ask friends Mama Oneplus 8 Pro will be running, my friends answer that ham means I will run. Each and every phone on Oneplus 8 Pro fits our market nicely. Those whose budget is much higher, they are looking forward to Oneplus 8 pro.





OnePlus is the first world-class 12GB phone to be launched by Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus. The new smartphone has a powerful processor. This processor will be far ahead of any phone's processor.






It has a fourth generation mobile network service. Oneplus 8 Pro will run train operating system and 30 watts fast charger and 48 megapixel camera. 6d glass with curved screen on two sides. The four cameras on the back of the phone make the phone remarkable. This Oneplus 8 Pro has been given some pictures that will surprise us with the desire to buy the phone. As a writer I want to say that the price is not within my reach. But if I buy, I would certainly consider myself blessed. You can tell me how many people use OnePlus phones in my comment box. This phone's display has a 120 GHz refresh rate. So far many games will not support this refresh rate but it would be nice to see.








We're actually going to see a lot of new things. We all love to see something new. So Oneplus adds something new to each of their phones. The OnePlus's design and built-in quality continue to make us look great. The phone is fully waterproof with aluminum body.



This phone can be found in the same color as Black Color Blue Color and other colors. Oneplus 8 Pro Super AMOLED Panel and Train HDR Support, the phone will be able to give you great support in sunlight. But you are not sure whether this phone will be 5G or not. We can only hope that OnePlus will not disappoint us there. The 3.5mm audio jack may not be here.Adding the Oneplus 8 Pro NFC is a lot of good news for us. Although I do not know all about NFC, I know about where to make payments from NFC easily. But I like this phone.




It may take several more months for the Oneplus 8 Pro to come to market in Bangladesh and India. The price is expected to be between 30 and 40 thousand taka.





You can tell me how you felt in this comment box in my comment box. One of your comments will encourage me to write the next content. If I say something wrong if I give a wrong information somewhere, you will catch me. Everyone will be better with more and more technology. Everyone will be fine with any new content.



0/Post a Comment/Comments

Post in Recent

Your Ads Here

Iklan

Your Ads Here

Header Ads Widget

Your Ads Here